The Gang!

The Gang!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to Prodigals 99! Close to Those you Love

So I know this may be new to some of you, but I want this to be a place for you to post thoughts you've had throughout the week, links to neat articles you've read, etc. This whole site is only open by invitation, so it's just as private as the grace website...only our house church will be able to see it. So please use it as a message board/prayer request/place for thoughts or sharing of any sort.

On that note, I'm going to see if this works. If you click on the title of the post, the "Welcome to Prodigals 99!" title, it should be a link that takes you to a David Crowder article. It talks about how it's important to get close to those you love. I found it to be very interesting and insightful, as David always is. Please let me know what you think. And pray that it works...haha

No comments: